£110.00 – £410.00
Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic. Dihydrocodeine can best be described as a moderate pain reliever.
Buy Dihydrocodeine Online UK
Buy Dihydrocodeine Online UK . Dihydrocodeine is
a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic. Dihydrocodeine can best be described as
a moderate pain reliever. It is used to help
manage pain caused by sciatica, osteoarthritis,
rheumatoid arthritis, blood vessel disease,
and cancer, among other conditions. Dihydrocodeine works
in the central nervous system. It changes
the way that the body feels and reacts to pain
by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, which
play a key role in transmitting sensations
of pain and pleasure throughout the body. buy dihydrocodeine uk.
By binding to these opiate receptors
dihydrocodeine is able to block the transmission
of pain signals from the brain to the body’s nerves,
subsequently diminishing the body’s ability to feel pain
and increasing an individual’s comfort level. In addition to its use as a pain reliever, dihydrocodeine may also be used as a cough
suppressant. Because of its addictive
nature dihydrocodeine is not recommended
for long-term pain management. Withdrawal
symptoms may occur if an individual stops
taking dihydrocodeine after prolonged use,
including irritability and restlessness. Side Effects of Codeine & Precautions
Known possible side effects include blood
problems, nausea, vomiting and addiction.
A doctor may not issue this treatment to persons
who are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to any
ingredients, or who have a history of liver or kidney disease.
Those who have been alcohol- or
drug-dependent in the past may also be unsuitable.
The information provided here is not extensive.
For a full list of restrictions and possible side
effects, consult the safety information leaflet. buy dihydrocodeine uk.
2. Key facts
- Dihydrocodeine works by stopping pain
- signals travelling along the nerves to the brain.
- Standard dihydrocodeine tablets take 1.5 to 2 hours to work fully.
- It’s possible to become addicted to
- dihydrocodeine, but this is rare if you’re
- taking it to relieve pain and you’re taking
- it as a doctor has prescribed.
- Dihydrocodeine can cause withdrawal problems.
- Do not stop taking the medicine suddenly.
- The most common side effects are feeling or
- being sick, feeling drowsy or constipation.
100 tabs, 128 tabs, 156 tabs, 184 tabs, 212 tabs, 5 Box of 100 tabs